INTERNAL COMPLAINTS PROCEDURE
Oakmans Estate Agents aims to provide a high standard of service to all our customers and we hope that you will draw to our attention any areas that may fall short of this in order to help us improve our standards.
If you have a complaint, please put it in writing, including as much detail as possible. We will then respond in line with the timeframes set out below. If you feel we have not sought to address your complaints within eight weeks, you may be able to refer your complaint to the Property Ombudsman to consider.
- You should inform Paul Evans, Company Secretary of Oakmans Estate Agents, of your complaint, in writing to our office address at 2 Katie Road, Birmingham B29 6JG.
- Written acknowledgement of your complaint will be sent within three working days of its receipt, together with an indication of when the investigation will be completed. A formal written outcome of our investigation will be sent to you within 15 working days of sending the acknowledgement letter.
- If you remain dissatisfied after this investigation, you should refer your complaint in writing to Sam Checketts, Branch Manager to our office address at 2 Katie Road, Birmingham B29 6JG.
- We will write to you within 15 working days of receiving your request for a review, confirming our final viewpoint on the matter.
- If your complaint has not been resolved through the above channels within 8 weeks of it being advised in writing, you may elect to refer the matter to binding arbitration through The Property Ombudsman Service (address below).
Address: The Property Ombudsman, Milford House, 43-55 Milford Street, Salisbury SP1 2BP
Telephone: 01722 333 306
Email: email@example.com or www.tpos.co.uk
Please note the following:
You will need to submit your complaint to The Property Ombudsman within 12 months of receiving our final viewpoint letter, including any evidence to support your case.
The Property Ombudsman requires that all complaints are addressed through this In-house Complaints procedure, before being submitted for an independent review.